Become a Member
Three methods to join!
- Print and mail a membership form with your check or credit card information (click here).
- Call MSI at 970-387-5161 and pay by credit card over the phone.
- Use the interactive form (next page) to pay securely online with a credit card
|Select level of annual membership for individuals, families, businesses and organizations:|
Summit Club Members name and/or logo will appear prominently on MSI’s website. Once we reach our initial goal of ten Summit Club members, we will hold a special event to recognize these sustaining members.
Help MSI To:
- Deliver critical, high-caliber science to those who need it, in accessible language - thus ensuring that robust, objective information is available for wise management, planning, and policy decisions.
- Sustain long-term research and monitoring goals.
- Support our Silverton field station and the significant economic benefit that our programs provide to the community.
- Ensure the continuation of education and outreach programs, including the Natural Resource Internship Program and "Moving Mountains" educational series.
- Strengthen the training and support services MSI provides to land and water managers, researchers, teachers, students and local San Juan Mountain communities.
- Build a culture of science and environmental literacy that helps communities to thrive.
Members receive electronic newsletters 3-4 times per year and a printed Benchmark Summary of Accomplishments every two years. Members also receive occassional emails announcing MSI events, including the popular education series, "Moving Mountains", and a discount on MSI t-shirts. Members will be thanked on the MSI website and in the Benchmark and newsletters.
MSI is a federally recognized 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax deductable. We will promptly send your tax receipt letter. MSI is a Colorado Enterprise Zone Project and donations of $200 or more also are eligible for a 25% Colorado State tax credit. Thank you for your support!
Please enter the amount you would like to donate after clicking the Donate Button: